Monday, July 6, 2009

Anna Sui for Target!

I cannot even wait for Anna Sui's collection for Target to be available this fall (Sept. 13th - Oct. 17th). This is like a dream. Come. True.

There are 19 looks in all... and they are all inspired by Gossip Girl characters. I hate to admit it, but I liked Gossip Girl for like, a day. But then I suddenly remembered how much I hate TV.

Anyway, I love Anna Sui more than you can ever imagine. And I'll actually be able to afford this stuff. So so so so excited. Here are some of my favorite looks from the collection:

















Photos from The Cut - NY Mag

2 comments:

. said...

are those the exact outfits she is releasing? if so i know what im spending all my birthday money on :)

Melissa xx said...

omg i'm so envious!! wish i lived there rite now! those clothes are amazing...! xx