Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lykke Li!

For reals. If you know what's good for you, you'll watch these videos right now. They are both of Lykke Li.... who I think is so incredible, I can't even talk about it. I'm not kidding. Just when I thought my love for her was at its peak, I watched these videos ... and I really think my head almost fell off. The first one is a random street performance in Stockholm, and the second one is in a bathroom. Yes, a bathroom. She uses everything from her necklace, to her shoe soles, to spoons, to water for instruments. Anyone that can do impromptu performances like this and have them sound this ridiculously fantastic deserves... well I don't know... but something huge. She is a fabulously gifted young soul. A true musician, folks. There is another one of her performing in the street with Bon Iver too that I didn't post. Just search for it on YouTube. Oh, and, I adore her style too.



No comments: