Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lulu!

Yes... it's another post about Louise Brooks. Sorry, I can't help it.

The other night, I watched a biography about Louise. I learned even more about her that I never knew before. Ahhhh... she's so beautiful.

There was a clip from the biography of her wearing the cutest dress ever. It was black with a white dolly collar. Well at least it looked black, but you can never tell with black and white films. So I just knew I had to find out which film the clip was from so I could take just another gander at this adorable dress. And alas, I found it! It was from her 1926 film, "The Show Off." You know, just 82 years old. No big deal / NBD.

So just take a minute and feast your eyes on her bobhaircutness and her ridiculously darling dress.

I have already decided that I'm going to be her for Halloween. Oh wait, I decided that like 11 months ago. Hmph.


No comments: