Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Metro.POP Magazine / Stretsis

Seeing how I'm always on the prowl for bob haircut girls, I couldn't help but pick up the latest issue of Metro.POP magazine.

The girls in the editorial shoot (photograped by Eric Martin) are so darling with their bob haircuts and ultra mod styling. See photos below...

I officially found my new favorite clothing line in the magazine: Stretsis

I am in L.O.V.E.

Their Spring/Summer '09 Collection is to die for. I feel like all of my latest fashion dreams just came true. Lately, I've been trying to figure out how I can pull off wearing jumpsuits, high-waisted shorts, and trousers without looking like a boy. Stretsis makes me want to wear pants all day long. Sooo pretty and sooo feminine. Be sure to check out the darling bombshell ruffle two-piece bathing suit (on page 3 of the collection)!

Here are some photos that I scanned from Metro.POP Magazine:



This is a Jeremy Scott for Adidas dress:












STRETSIS!!:




No comments: