Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Girl crush of the week...

... is... Julia Flyte from the Brideshead Revisited! Let's call her bob haircut girl crush of the week. Believe it or not, I haven't even seen the movie yet... but it shall happen soon. I've only seen one preview... and oh geeezzz.... I almost passed out. Why haven't I seen it yet? Don't ask me that question.

It takes place in the 1920's and 1930's. Pretty much two of the best decades of the 20th century (well, and the 1940's). Based on the 1945 novel written by Evelyn Waugh. I have the biggest crush on Julia Flyte (played by Hayley Atwell). Talk about bob haircut girl to the max. I'm especially in love with her emerald dress, Asian inspired dress, and delicate white umbrella. Oh man. She makes me proud to be a BHGFL (bob haircut girl for life). Representin'.

I. Must. See. This. Movie. Immediately.

The boy in it looks cute too (Matthew Goode).

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: