Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yep, still hyperventilating.

So. I've been a dedicated bob haircut girl for two years now, and going strong. Today my bobhaircutgirlism was at its peak after watching the Chanel Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2008/9 runway show. If you know what's good for you, you'll watch it now, here.

I'm still recovering. It is perfect in every way. And I'm not just saying that because I happen to be biased towards bob haircuts (wasn't sure if you already knew that?). The show, taking place at the Grand Palais in France, was inspired by "organ pipes and music." The huge steel tubes in the center are intended to resemble organ pipes. I meannnnnn, look at the setting... it's ridiculous.

Insanely beautiful clothing. I've heard some disagree. Some say it's too over the top. Meh, whatever. I think it's all beautiful. Music that will rock your socks off (and very appropriate). Bob haircuts curled under, straight and blunt, and flipped out. In four different colors? Are you kidding? Too much to handle. I especially lost it when all of the models came out at the end. I just wanted to squeeze all of them. Ahhhhhh.... just another reminder as to why I heart being a bob haircut girl. Would you be mad if I started wearing a picture frame around my face? Ok, thanks.

Here are some of my faves from the collection:



And here are some shots of all the models at the end. They look like little dolls. Awwwww:





No comments: